You can download the bot here.
Do note that it will not run without Skype installed, and it will operate on your account. You can still use your account while the bot is running, however.
A selection of different “plugins” you can enable/disable at will.
The plugins are:
- 4chan Plugin – grabs a random image from /b/.
- 8-ball Plugin – answers questions as vaguely as possible.
- Acronym Maker Plugin – generates a random explanation for an acronym.
- Bash.org Plugin – returns a random quote from the bash.org quote database.
- Calculator Plugin – lets you do calculations in chat.
- Cypher Plugin – lets you use miscellaneous cryptographic cyphers (currently only the Caesar cipher).
- Damn You Auto Correct Plugin – returns a random autocorrect mishap from Damn You Auto Correct.
- deviantART Plugin – fetches random deviations from deviantART.
- Dice Plugin – lets you roll dice.
- Dictionary Plugin – allows for dictionary lookups.
- FML Plugin – returns a random FML from FMyLife.com.
- Google ImageSearch Plugin – performs a Google ImageSearch and returns a random result.
- High-Low Plugin – lets people play High-Low with per-chat scorekeeping.
- Lolcat Plugin – returns a random lolcat.
- Maze Plugin (BETA) – have fun exploring a maze.
- Not Always Right Plugin – returns a random anecdote from Not Always Right.
- Overheard In… Plugin – returns a random anecdote from one of the “Overheard In …” sites.
- Penis Plugin – responds to penile discussion.
- Porn Plugin – gives a random porn link.
- QDB Plugin – returns a random quote from the QDB quote database.
- Quote Plugin – lets you act as a quote database.
- Random Link Plugin – returns a random link.
- Rule34 Plugin – finds porn of a given subject from the Rule #34 collection.
- Something Awful Plugin – automatically tells information (subforum, thread title, original poster) about links to threads on the Something Awful Forums.
- Texts From Last Night Plugin – returns a random anecdote from Texts From Last Night.
- Twitter Plugin – interacts with Twitter.
- UrbanDictionary Plugin – looks up a word on Urban Dictionary.
- WaffleImages Plugin – links to a random image hosted on WaffleImages, a SA-only imagehost.
- Wikipedia Plugin – looks up information on Wikipedia.
- Word Filter Plugin – lets you filter speech according to set rules.
- YouTube Info – automatically tells information (video name, uploader, rating, …) about links to YouTube.
- Simply go to the download page and follow the instructions to install it.
- If you have trouble starting it, make sure you accept the authorization request Skype displays.
- Enable whichever plugins you want.
- Enter “!help” in a Skype chat window to get a link to the help page.
- That’s all there is to it. 🙂
If you think you have a good idea for another addition, or that you’ve found a bug, then please let me know at the UserVoice page.