It’s that time of year again; the new students have started at DIKU and start their careers as computer science students with the course DiMS — Discrete Mathematical Structures, taught from the book by the same name.
Posted on 26th October 2011 by Sebastian
- Exam dispositions from Computational Geometry, 2014
- Removing email listings from LinkedIn’s “People You May Know” page
- Fwnies’ solutions from NCPC 2013
- Something Awful Friend Highlighting
- Link your Haskell function names to Hoogle
- Calendar export on skema.ku.dk
- Random imgur pictures
- The recursion theorem and you
- Hasse diagram of a partial order in Mathematica
- Student deals you should know about
- Muids: http://pleasingfungus.com/Manu
- Muids: I solved R-B Progression.
- Sebastian: I personally haven't made anyt
- anothername: Is this available for firefox?
- kebartree: Sorry if the link above didn't
- kebartree: I fixed the modulo bug by twea
- Sebastian: Currently the bot is only deve
- someoneidk: Jax B. Graphical Designer|Owne
- SomeoneElse: One last thing to ask It woul
- SomeoneElse: Thank you Sebastian. It is muc